NO MITERS ALLOWED—OUR SMOOTH, SEAMLESS CORNERS SATISFY
Custom Wolf PVC decking cabinets
We’d planned to build cabinets from Wolf PVC decking for outdoor use. We knew this tough product would stand up to the heavy rain in summer and the cold during winter. But our client had another request—no miters on the cabinets. However, we already showed them an U-shaped design with a tail. Our ingenuity kicked into high gear: we scored the back side of the Wolf PVC boards, heated them to make them flexible, and bent each board on-site to form the exact angles required. Pretty advanced stuff!
Something needs to be said about our pergola design
Keeping cool during a hot Winnipeg summer is a must! Part of the project was to build a place to have drinks and food in shady comfort. Our creative process led us to a free-standing pergola design with retractable sunscreen mesh. The pergola remains upright supported by cantilevers, and nothing else. We foresee many good times for our customer, overlooking their beautiful pool!
Privacy fence with prowess
Our privacy fence makes an inventive use of In-Lite lighting. LED back-lighting, placed under the top ridge, showcases our craftsmanship on the privacy fence at any hour of the day.
Plenty of pool storage
Finally, this backyard paradise is complete with storage built from Wolf PVC decking. The storage doors blend in with the rest of the deck, and the structure is strengthened by a hidden aluminum frame. The storage doesn’t detract from the space but offers plenty of flexibility and allows our customer to keep things tidy!
KEY OUTDOOR LIVING FEATURES FOR THIS POOL PARADISE PROJECT
- Ultra-sexy Wolf PVC and aluminum railing privacy fence, complete with In-Lite LED back-lighting
- Custom Wolf PVC storage doors with hidden aluminum frame
- Cooking and serving station complete with granite counter tops, custom PVC cabinets, and built-in BBQ including an elegant
glass BBQ shelf that functions from upper to lower deck, complementing the existing glass railing
- Pool storage bench to blend in with a uniform look matching the stairway
- Sunshade pergola bar
- Black anodized aluminum mini-posts supporting 12mm tempered glass
- Built-in granite countertop
- Cantilevered pergola with sun screens
- Hidden drop-down Macdonald awning